Thursday 27 June 2013

Prom!

Hello my lovelies,
Last Night was my prom night! All very exciting I know.
I thought I would do this so you could see what I wore and how I did my hair and make-up to hopefully help you guys :) I will put all the links to everything at the end along with some photos :)

My dress was in the sale from quiz, it was just under £30, I know that it isn't that expensive but I didn't want to spend hundreds of pounds on a dress that would probably be ripped by the end of the night, trust me it happens... I chose this dress because I thought it matched my skin tone and hair colours nicely and it fitted perfectly as well! You can attach straps to the dress which I did because I didn't want any accidents if you catch my drift. I decided that my shoes should be simple but also stand out from the dress so I chose a pair of patent black stilettos which I bought in the Schuh sale some time ago. I wore very simple silver jewellery as this complimented the dress but were not over the top.

Here is how I did my hair and make-up
I kept my make-up very simple I used a shimmery pink on my eyes from an old palette with a tiny bit of mascara and I used a baby pink lipstick on my lips. (Of course I put my foundation and other such things on my face before this). For my hair my friend Autumn curled it with her straighteners whilst using heat defense spray to protect my hair, VERY IMPORTANT! She then put my hair into a side part put it over to one side and used bobby pins to secure it. We also had bought a little hair slide-comby thing (if you know what they're called please please tell me) from New Look which matched everything perfectly. As you can tell I have re-ombred my hair I might do a blog post on how i did this the next time I dye it :)

Our prom was held at Goosedale Conference and Banqueting Suite in Nottingham, and it was absolutely stunning the whole place looked absolutely gorgeous and I must admit everyone who was there looked AMAZING to! Who knew we could scrub up so well! It was such a lovely evening and it was pretty much perfect! (apart from the DJ and lack of chcolate fountain)

Okay, I think I will stop blabbering on now and show you the pictures from the night (did I mention there was a photo-booth...with props!)
These are two of my bestest friends ever! LOVE THEM!


This is Autumn doesn't she look gorgeous!

This is Joanna she has a thing about masks


This is Mahsa she is absolutely gorgeous and completely amazing she has also done a blog post about prom so I'll link it with all the other links please go and read it.
LINKS:

I really hope this has helped you or that you have enjoyed reading it.
I hope you are all having a lovely week. It's nearly the summer holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment